Sister, Where Art Thou?

I've been itching-- and trying-- to unearth more information on prop stylist Lili Diallo, whose easy, breezy Brooklyn loft was featured in the March 2008 issue of Domino, and subsequently lusted over by design bloggers webwide. So far, nothing. If her own space is this chic, imagine the fantasy, strictly editorial environments she must create for the likes of Elle Decor. It'd also be interesting to see how her space has evolved in the past year-- and to learn how she became one of the most sought after stylists in the industry.

4 comments:

February 12, 2009 at 11:23 PM Aquarian Thoughts said...

I just got my last issue of Domino in the mail today and I'm having a serious deliberation over keeping it intact or making my tear sheets like I used to :( I'm going to miss Domino . . .

February 13, 2009 at 12:40 AM Style Noir said...

Buy another copy and do both!

February 13, 2009 at 6:50 PM Anonymous said...

Luv the piece on the wall...it adds more life to the layout.

http://lifeofbrian08.blogspot.com

March 9, 2009 at 10:47 PM jamey said...

hey lady, have you seen this?

http://www.lilidiallostyle.com/